- Depending on how many fingers are on me, my workability will vary accordingly.
- Time from nap to nap decreases the more you use me.
- I often won't even deliver the most important of messages even after multiple attempts.
- Any time I am in use whilst under any roof, my usability decreases by about 99%.
If you guessed my Iphone, then you're correct. I love the look, feel and use of my Iphone for everything but phoning. Ironic.
In other news:
- I dropped a cereal box on my leg and it actually left a bruise.
- I went for a run yesterday and acquired a terrible rib cramp. This cramp revisits me every time I walk at a quickened pace. It's great actually, makes me feel like I am constantly exercising at a extreme level.
- Economics is the worst class/concept invented. I'll buy what I want when I want, and I will not follow any economic trends. I buy on impulse, and I will never have a job that relies on the economic situation to thrive or not. Words are words, and despite the state of the economy, I will be affecting people.
- Tomorrow I will give away a pint of myself for someone who needs it more. Plus, I like free cookies.