1. The Mouth Breather in econ: This guy's breathing sounded like he was inflating an air mattress, or comparable to the rattling breath of a dementor. It was so loud that I couldn't even pay attention to ignoring my prof. I actually had to put in one ear bud to drown out that side of my hearing.
2. Econ itself: I spent about 20 minutes wondering how my prof could spend 20 minutes on ONE slide with 2 sentences on it. Does she really think that we are going to write everything down that she is rambling about? No
3. When your prof changes the information on printable slides: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? People print out the slides so they can follow along, not spend 10 minutes realizing that the slide set has been altered. Pick what you are teaching and stick with it you old goon.
4. The girl who sneezed in bio: A sneeze should occur in one sound, phonetically as follows ha'chew. This girl (who sneezes repetatively in exams and lecture) adds on an extra eeee at the end of her sneeze. She sounds like "ha'chew'eee" NO sneeze like a normal person so I don't have to round house you in the head.
5. The girl who sneezes in Ochem: EVERY SINGLE CLASS, this girl has the loudest sneeze known to man, maybe even louder than the elephants upstairs. She sneezes every class, sometimes more than once, and we all errupt into laugher. If this continues I will not falter to seek her out and force her to take some Claratin for God sake woman. Once, she sneezed, and the girl sitting infront of me actually jumped.
6. Watching people eat: This is something I never want to witness, yet people always position themselves in perfect view of me, as they chow down. I hate watching their mouths move. I hate watching their jaws grind. I hate hearing their food crunch. Everything about eating is disgusting and I don't want to witness it in class, where I can't escape.
7. Hot Flashes in Class: I don't know if I'm alone on this one, but when I get to class I feel like I own my own personal steam room under my jacket. It pretty much takes the entire class to cool down, then you get to put your jacket on and start again. Great.
8 Girl talking on her phone in the library: This happened yesterday, but it carried over to today. This girl had a full on conversation in a QUIET library for 20 minutes. Come on, have some respect, and maybe don't wear so much bronzer, you look like a halloween costume.
9. Dry Contacts: I love when I blink and my contacts fall out of my eyes.
10. My lack of ability to read assignment instructions: I always lose marks for not double spacing or not titling things properly etc. I really need to learn how to follow directions. I must have been picking my nose during that part of Grade 2.